What is covered by Dump Truck Insurance?
- Motor Truck Liability Insurance: This protects you from liability damages you might cause to customers property.
- Physical Damage Coverage: This coverage provides for compensation for any damages to your dump truck.
- Cargo Insurance: If you are hauling expensive cargo in your dump truck, you might be required to have this type of coverage.
- Collision Insurance: This covers the repair of damage to your truck if you collide with another vehicle or object.
- Non trucking Insurance: This type of coverage is designed for independent owners and operators with contract jobs.
- Fire and Theft: This insurance provides compensation for damage to your truck due to theft and fire.
- Environmental: This type of insurance covers certain pollution related losses and fines.
- Rental Reimbursement: If your truck is damaged this coverage allows you to continue your business while your vehicles are being repaired.
Forerunner Insurance Group also takes into accounts the dump truck itself when creating commercial truck insurance quotes. This includes aspects like:
- Value of the dump truck itself
- Type of dump truck (2, 3, or 4 axle vehicles)
- Age and condition of the vehicle
Forerunner Insurance Group
It’s tempting to choose your insurance coverage based on price alone. As a business owner, we know you want to protect your commercial truck investments, and get the most out of your vehicles and drivers. But choosing your insurance based on cost alone might end up costing you in the long run.
One of the biggest factors in operating commercial trucks like dump trucks is managing insurance. At Forerunner Insurance Group, we’ve assembled a team of experts that specialize in long haul and local trucking insurance. We work to provide you with the best coverage and carriers in the state. Let us take the stress out of filing for commercial trucking insurance, and help you write the properly structured policy to keep you and your trucks on the road. Contact us today for a free quote, and get immediate answers to any of your commercial truck insurance questions you have.