Protect your Florida home with homeowners insurance TODAY!!!
Home, it’s your safe haven. It’s where you raise your family and create memories that last a lifetime. Whether you’re buying insurance for your first home, or your dream home, Rowley insurance Agency Inc. can help you protect this prized possession with a homeowners insurance policy that fits your priorities and your budget.
Homeowners insurance provides comprehensive coverage.
Homeowner policies can provide coverage for:
- Damage to your home’s physical structure (Dwelling coverage)
- Damage to other structures like a garage or shed (Other Structures coverage)
- Your personal belongings – whether in your home or elsewhere (Personal Property coverage)
- Additional living expenses if necessary in the event of a covered loss (Loss of Use coverage)
- Your personal liability in the event someone is injured or their property is damaged by you or a family member (Liability coverage)
- Extra coverage for valuable items (for additional premium)
NOT ALL HOME STRUCTURES ARE INSURED THE SAME SO THAT A DIFFERENT POLICY IS REQUIRED FOR EACH TYPE OF STRUCTURE:
A Home’s structure is covered along with sheds and detached garages (with limitations).
A Condo/Condominium Unit owners policy typically covers interior structures like wallboard covering, lighting fixtures, cabinets and flooring to name a few building type items. Depending on your association by-laws, external walls should be covered by the Association.
A Rental Home’s entire structure is covered along with sheds and detached garages(with limitations) but usually does not offer contents coverage unless you rent it furnished then you usually can add contents for additional premium.
A Manufactured/Mobile Home’s entire structure is usually covered, while sheds and garages may require an optional policy or endorsement.
A Renters policy generally has no physical structure coverage at all, but it does provide essential liability and contents coverage.