If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, you’ll want to contact us about commercial auto and fleet insurance:
- Do you have any vehicles rented or leased to other people?
- Do you have any vehicles equipped with catering or cooking equipment, bathrooms, hydraulic lifts, altered suspensions, ladder racks, permanent toolboxes or feature other specialized modifications?
- Do you have any vehicles used to pickup or deliver materials, pizza, newspapers, general goods or supplies or for messenger services?
- Do you have employees drive any of your vehicles on a regular basis?
- Do you have any vehicles used for taxi, limo or livery services?
- Do you have any vehicles owned or leased by a corporation, partnership or other business entity?
- Do you have any vehicles with a rated load capacity over 2,000lbs or have a gross weight exceeding 10,000 lbs?
Owners of Commercial Vehicles that maintain a high standard for their drivers can expect to receive the most competitive rates available. We have multiple admitted carriers to handle any size business. Contact us today to see how our professional staff can help you.
Don’t wait to reach out to us for a free quote, and get the answers to the questions you have about commercial truck insurance in Florida. Forerunner Insurance Group is Florida’s Top Rated Local® commercial insurance provider for a reason.